|10. It doesn't bother me at all that my college roommate is making $80,000 a year on Wall Street. |
9. I'd be delighted to proofread your book/chapter/article.
8. My work has a lot of practical importance.
7. I wouldn't never date an undergraduate.
6. Your latest article was so inspiring.
5. I turned down a lot of great job offers to come here.
4. I just have on more book to read and then I'll start writing.
3. The department is giving me so much support.
2. My job prospects look really good.
1. No really, I'll be out of here in only two more years.